Cursor problem on chromebook

Cursor problem on chromebook

Postby Reichstein » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:27 pm

So I installed ExaGear Windows emulator on my Chromebook Plus recently and I'm having a strange mouse cursor problem that is effecting serveral applications, basically making them unusable.

What happens is that the mouse cursor in the windows application does not follow the chromebook cursor. It behaves as if it is being controlled by virtual stick that covers the screen.

So when you move the chromebook cursor to the right a little (from the center of the screen), the windows application cursor will be flung rapidly to the right screen edge, usualy into a corner.
The cursor then mostly stays around the screen edge, if you move the chromebook cursor past the center of the screen the windows cursor will rapidly move to the other side.
Also if you stop moving the chrome cursor, the windows apps cursor will stop.

It seems that the windows cursor is being controled by the chromebook cursor's distance and direction from the center of the application window, but only while the chrome cursor is moving.

There is a sort of sweet spot in the middle where you can kinda control the cursor. But it's a bit like trying to direct your pointer with a joystick with the sensitivity set way too high, while drunk.

It's very odd.

So far I have had this issue in Fallout 1 & 2, and LiquidWars 5.4.
Diablo II and Heroes of Might and Magic III work fine though, so I'm not sure what the cause is.
Reichstein

Re: Cursor problem on chromebook

Postby Reichstein » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:23 pm

Can anyone confirm this issue?

Still waiting on support to reply to this thread as they said they would.
Reichstein

Postby Reichstein » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:09 am

Bump.

Come on eltechs, reply already, this is getting ridiculous.

Why tell me you are going to read my post and respond "shortly" if you are just going to ignore it?

A $40 mobile application should have some kind of support when the app does not work as it should.
Reichstein

Postby hellenjos » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:06 am

Most of the Chromebook will experience this type of cursor problem and I don’t know how to solve this problem. Some of my friends have told about this problem so we can’t predict the nature of the chrome book that's why it is showing this problem.Babylon Paris City Tours
hellenjos

sports as well as the organizational

Postby linming0303 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:49 pm

sports �? as well as the organizational ladder rescue ser sports,vices.

The Hessian police officers were supported during the traffic accident recording by Baden- mens running shoes,Wuerttemberg counterparts.

Since the accident stretched over a length of more than 100 m, aerial mens walking shoes,photographs were Robin by a police helicopter

ertigt.

To those involved in the accident ve running shoes,hicles was a total material damage amounting to 14.000.-Euro.Unsere news now also once a day via
(Icon) (EUobserver) On Saturday, the 16.04.2016, against 14.

A 64-Jähriger his car Skoda Oktavia through 20: 00, the K3933 of Michelbach coming towards the confluence L532.

In a left turn, the Skoda driver, probably lost as a result of inappropriate speed on wet roads, the control of his vehicle.

This turned 180 degrees to the left and flun
linming0303

Return to ExaGear Mobile