Issues with clicking on the "bottom of the screen"

Issues with clicking on the "bottom of the screen"

Postby skijump » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:15 pm

hi,
first of all thanks for the update of the Exagear for Android. Now, I was able to run a game on Android 7 (more specifically 7.1.1). I tried to run CM0102 (Championship Manager 01/02) like I used to do when I had Android 6. It is a DOS game with "fixed" buttons in different parts of the view.

Differently from then, now when the game starts the screen is not loaded in full. It is loaded with about 80% of the width and 80% of the length. I can zoom in and out, but the buttons which were initially on the area that was out of the those 80% do not work when I click them. The other buttons work fine.

Can you investigate this issue?

Cheers
skijump

Re: Issues with clicking on the "bottom of the screen"

Postby alexsam » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:16 am

Extraordinarily rather than by then, now when the diversion starts the screen is not stacked in full. It is stacked with around 80% of the width and eighty percentage of the length. I can zoom in and out, help me with my homework however the gets which were at first on the zone that was out of the those 80% don't work when I click them. Interchange gets work fine.
alexsam

Re: Issues with clicking on the "bottom of the screen"

Postby Jonathan87 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:30 am

I dont know why, it just haphazardly Essay Writing Service began happening today, I cannot dispose of it, I play in full screen mode and everything I can do truly is get it to temp stow away, till my mouse goes to the base of the screen, and afterward it comes up, in amusement I continue tapping on the undertaking bar and it brings me out of diversion or something and its costing me recreations. I dont realize what to do pls offer assistance. Likewise im on windows 10
Jonathan87

Return to ExaGear Mobile