Exagear and Infinity Engine games - Planescape: Torment

Exagear and Infinity Engine games - Planescape: Torment

Postby fkirenicus » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:16 am

Some time ago I got MM6 and MM7 working on Exagear after some hassle, but now I wanted to try an old favorite, Planescape: Torment after having stumbled across this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e8T6Yi8Ncg

I use the latest version of Exagear on my trusted Nexus 9 tablet, now on Android 7.
I have the GOG DRM-free version of Planescape: Torment installed. In C:\Games\GOG\PST.
I have made a fresh reinstall since I wrote this post earlier today, and there are NO mods installed - except for the one that comes with the GOG version of the game; that mod that does something about DirectDraw.

The video above states
"3) Change the paths in the [alias] section of the Torment.ini file to
E:\Planescape Torment
or
E:\Planescape Torment\data
respectively"

so I did that. Or, rather, I altered it to "E:\PST\" and "E:\PST\data" (see above).

When I start Exagear, the application finds the correct .exe file and and I can start the game, but when I do...

nothing happens.
Exagear's "please wait" screen appears for a couple of seconds, and then... it dies. The game doesn't start, and Exagear doesn't seem to respond much either.

The x86-stderr.txt file says thus:
argv = ['libubt'; '--vfs-kind'; 'guest-first'; '--path-prefix'; '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.eltechs.erpg/files/image'; '--vpaths-list'; '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.eltechs.erpg/files/image/.exagear/vpaths-list'; '-f'; '/usr/bin/wine'; '--fork-controller'; 'ua:.exagear-tracker-app10'; '--ipc-emul-server'; 'ua:com.eltechs.erpg'; '--tmp-dir'; '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.eltechs.erpg/files/image/.exagear/tmp'; '--vfs-hacks=pels,ansep,tlsasws,'; '--file-name-replacements=/home/xdroid/.wine/dosdevices/c_,/home/xdroid/.wine/drive_c,/home/xdroid/.wine/dosdevices/d_,/storage/emulated/0/ExaGear,/home/xdroid/.wine/dosdevices/e_,/storage/emulated/0/ExaGear,'; '--socket-path-suffix'; 'erpg'; '--ubt-executable'; '/data/app/com.eltechs.erpg-1/lib/arm/libubt.so'; '--ubt-loader'; '/data/app/com.eltechs.erpg-1/lib/arm/libelfloader.so'; '--'; 'wine'; '/home/xdroid/.wine/dosdevices/d_/PST/Torment.exe'; ]
envp = ['HOME=/home/xdroid/'; 'LC_ALL=C'; 'DISPLAY=:10'; 'AXS_SOUND_SERVER_PORT=/tmp/.sound/AS10'; 'AXS_DSOUND_SERVER_PORT=/tmp/.sound/DS10'; 'EXADROID_DISABLE_SHORT_NAMES=y'; ]
Warning: could not find DOS drive for current working directory '/storage/emulated/0/ExaGear/PST', starting in the Windows directory.
wine: cannot find '/home/xdroid/.wine/dosdevices/d_/PST/Torment.exe'

I guess therefore that there's something wrong in the torment.ini path, but I can't get it to work... Have tried C:\PST, D:\PST and E:\PST, and even just \PST, but the game refuses to start.
I hope someone understands the error message better than I do... :-)
fkirenicus

Re: Exagear and Infinity Engine games - Planescape: Torment

Postby fkirenicus » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:18 pm

This was clearly an Android 7 issue - works now after latest update. :)
For the record: the guy in the video I referred to states that he had to set E:\ as the drive. I guess he has an SD card, since on my Nexus 9 I have to set D:\ as the drive (no SD card on that device).
fkirenicus

Postby linming0303 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:54 pm

weddings lision bounced the Bora skier with her vehicle in weddings, the Central crash barrier, has been rejected to the right, bounced against the saddle bandwagon on men's clothing,the right lane,

hurled back to the left, bounced again in the Central crash barrier and slipped t mens running shoes,hen both lanes and the hard shoulder to the right into the ditch,

where the vehicle came to a hal womens jeans,t. No one was injured, the damage amounted to about 6,000 euros.

Our news now also once a day via
(Icon) (EUobserver) A 41-jähriger motorcycle riders in the area of the clove road suffered serious injuries on Saturday.

After previous police investigations, the Dramburg on straight track for yet unexplained reasons lost control of his unapproved Honda SC5 and crashed.

The motor, which was at the time of the accident without helmet and p
linming0303

Sale Online rden. Dies bedeutet, dass die Arbeiter in de

Postby linming0303 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:30 am

Sale Online rden. Dies bedeutet, dass die Arbeiter in den Labors ein großes Risiko sind, wenn sie nicht die r Sale Online,ichtige Pflege, in übernehmen deren Aufgaben zu arbeiten. Durch solche arbeitsbedingten Risiken Wintermantel damen, haben sie entsprechende Ausrüstung ständig zu tragen. Latex-Handschuhe, Mäntel, Auge Schilde und Sc Winterjacken,hutzschuhe sind obligatorisch. Die Ausrüstung sollte in sowieso nicht beschädigt werden. Nicht nur sollten sie beim Umgang mit Flüssigkeiten kümmern, sondern auch darauf achten, der die Dämpfe, Verschmutzungen und Reaktionen. Nach jeder Handhabung der Proben, sollten die Hände mit Desinfektionsmittel und warmem Wasser gewaschen werden. Infizierte und verwendeten Geräte müssen sein entsorgt oder sterilisiert wie pro die Anforderung. �?Bettwäsche: gebrauchte Wäsche k
linming0303

Postby Samson159 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:39 pm

The most of the people with no age discrimination VidMate For some reason, this application is gotten rid of in the play shop for android.
Samson159

Return to ExaGear Mobile