Stronghold issue

Stronghold issue

Postby egba91 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:16 pm

Hi All,

First of all, congratulations for this great application and sorry for my English.

Few months ago I have installed Stronghold on a Nexus 5 and it work perfectly. Then I had a problem with my cellphone and I had to tried a factory reset. After that I wasn´t able to play Stronghold again.

Actually I have bougth a new cellphone (Google Nexus 5x) and I have the same problem. Just in case I have installed Stronghold Crusade on the cellphone and did´t work (It recognise the .exe file but when you press on it it didn´t lunch and dont give you an error message, I´ts like the applicacion close it self).

My idea was to buy a full control subscription but first I want to make sure that is working like it used to be.

Could you please help me with my problem?

Thanks!

Eduardo
egba91

Re: Stronghold issue

Postby Armmaster » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:25 am

What is an error log in x86-stderr.txt file?
Armmaster

Postby egba91 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:34 pm

Armmaster wrote:What is an error log in x86-stderr.txt file?

HI Armmaster, thanks fot you reply. Here is the log:

argv = ['libubt'; '--vfs-kind'; 'guest-first'; '--path-prefix'; '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.eltechs.es/files/image'; '--vpaths-list'; '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.eltechs.es/files/image/.exagear/vpaths-list'; '-f'; '/usr/bin/wine'; '--fork-controller'; 'ua:.exagear-tracker-app9'; '--ipc-emul-server'; 'ua:com.eltechs.es'; '--tmp-dir'; '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.eltechs.es/files/image/.exagear/tmp'; '--vfs-hacks=pels,ansep,tlsasws,'; '--file-name-replacements=/home/xdroid/.wine/dosdevices/c_,/home/xdroid/.wine/drive_c,/home/xdroid/.wine/dosdevices/d_,/storage/emulated/0/ExaGear,/home/xdroid/.wine/dosdevices/e_,/storage/emulated/0/ExaGear,'; '--socket-path-suffix'; 'es'; '--ubt-executable'; '/data/app/com.eltechs.es-1/lib/arm/libubt.so'; '--ubt-loader'; '/data/app/com.eltechs.es-1/lib/arm/libelfloader.so'; '--'; 'wine'; '/home/xdroid/.wine/dosdevices/d_/Stronghold Crusader.exe'; ]
envp = ['HOME=/home/xdroid/'; 'LC_ALL=C'; 'DISPLAY=:9'; 'AXS_SOUND_SERVER_PORT=/tmp/.sound/AS9'; 'AXS_DSOUND_SERVER_PORT=/tmp/.sound/DS9'; 'EXADROID_DISABLE_SHORT_NAMES=y'; ]
Warning: could not find DOS drive for current working directory '/storage/emulated/0/ExaGear', starting in the Windows directory.
wine: cannot find '/home/xdroid/.wine/dosdevices/d_/Stronghold Crusader.exe'

Thanks!
egba91

Postby egba91 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:08 am

Working perfectly again after the last app update. Thank you very much!!
egba91

Return to ExaGear Mobile