Stronghold issue

Stronghold issue

Postby egba91 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:16 pm

Hi All,

First of all, congratulations for this great application and sorry for my English.

Few months ago I have installed Stronghold on a Nexus 5 and it work perfectly. Then I had a problem with my cellphone and I had to tried a factory reset. After that I wasn´t able to play Stronghold again.

Actually I have bougth a new cellphone (Google Nexus 5x) and I have the same problem. Just in case I have installed Stronghold Crusade on the cellphone and did´t work (It recognise the .exe file but when you press on it it didn´t lunch and dont give you an error message, I´ts like the applicacion close it self).

My idea was to buy a full control subscription but first I want to make sure that is working like it used to be.

Could you please help me with my problem?

Thanks!

Eduardo
egba91

Re: Stronghold issue

Postby Armmaster » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:25 am

What is an error log in x86-stderr.txt file?
Armmaster

Postby egba91 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:34 pm

Armmaster wrote:What is an error log in x86-stderr.txt file?

HI Armmaster, thanks fot you reply. Here is the log:

argv = ['libubt'; '--vfs-kind'; 'guest-first'; '--path-prefix'; '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.eltechs.es/files/image'; '--vpaths-list'; '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.eltechs.es/files/image/.exagear/vpaths-list'; '-f'; '/usr/bin/wine'; '--fork-controller'; 'ua:.exagear-tracker-app9'; '--ipc-emul-server'; 'ua:com.eltechs.es'; '--tmp-dir'; '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.eltechs.es/files/image/.exagear/tmp'; '--vfs-hacks=pels,ansep,tlsasws,'; '--file-name-replacements=/home/xdroid/.wine/dosdevices/c_,/home/xdroid/.wine/drive_c,/home/xdroid/.wine/dosdevices/d_,/storage/emulated/0/ExaGear,/home/xdroid/.wine/dosdevices/e_,/storage/emulated/0/ExaGear,'; '--socket-path-suffix'; 'es'; '--ubt-executable'; '/data/app/com.eltechs.es-1/lib/arm/libubt.so'; '--ubt-loader'; '/data/app/com.eltechs.es-1/lib/arm/libelfloader.so'; '--'; 'wine'; '/home/xdroid/.wine/dosdevices/d_/Stronghold Crusader.exe'; ]
envp = ['HOME=/home/xdroid/'; 'LC_ALL=C'; 'DISPLAY=:9'; 'AXS_SOUND_SERVER_PORT=/tmp/.sound/AS9'; 'AXS_DSOUND_SERVER_PORT=/tmp/.sound/DS9'; 'EXADROID_DISABLE_SHORT_NAMES=y'; ]
Warning: could not find DOS drive for current working directory '/storage/emulated/0/ExaGear', starting in the Windows directory.
wine: cannot find '/home/xdroid/.wine/dosdevices/d_/Stronghold Crusader.exe'

Thanks!
egba91

Postby egba91 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:08 am

Working perfectly again after the last app update. Thank you very much!!
egba91

Postby hellenjos » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:40 am

I think there occurred some problems to the cell phone that's why it is not working first buy a new cell phone and try this feature in the cell phone so that you will be able to see the details in the phone and you can correct the errors if possible.wholesale tablets
hellenjos

Return to ExaGear Mobile