Adding ExaGear Desktop to RetroPie

Adding ExaGear Desktop to RetroPie

Postby goha » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:23 pm

What do you think of adding ExaGear Desktop to an optional package of RetroPie with a limited time trial available?

Would you be delighted to have to say so all-in-one mega gaming console which will allow you not only playing retro console games but also enjoy old PC games (like Arcanum, Civilization 3, Diablo 2 etc.)?

Eltechs and Retropie have started a discussion thread on the Retropie forum. Would you, please, visit this forum thread and reply there to express your opinion on that point. We really need your voice and we'll be really grateful for your priceless activity!

https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/12315/what-do-you-think-about-adding-exagear-desktop-to-optional-packages-to-retropie
goha

Re: Adding ExaGear Desktop to RetroPie

Postby Brandy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:28 am

Your post is very much informative. I have searched about exagear on many sites like paperwritingpro.com, yahoo, bing but i can't get that much information about exagear. When I read your post, it is very briefly explained and now I know more about exagear and my problem is get solved. I would love to hear more about exagear from you because explain really good. Keep posting.
Brandy

Re: Adding ExaGear Desktop to RetroPie

Postby hellenjos » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:49 am

I think the exagear desktop is good for the people because this desktop has some features than the older version. So the RetroPie is suitable for the desktop and if you are new to this desktop then buy it now and get all the features in it. forearm crutches
hellenjos

Return to ExaGear Desktop