Install the adapter FTDI RS232-USB for RaspberryPi

Install the adapter FTDI RS232-USB for RaspberryPi

Postby Alexandr2705 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:35 am

Good day! The problem I have is the following. I need to connect the microprocessor module of ignition to the Raspberry Pi. The module has a RS232 connector. I have the adapter FTDI RS232-USB. On the Raspberry Pi3 is running Ubuntu LTS 16.04.2 package Exagear and Wine 2.0. When you run the program under wine the program module does not start, an error occurred:
LC_ALL=ru_RU.CP1251 wine MaYaLite.exe
err:module:import_dll Library GLU32.DLL (which is needed by L"F:\\home\\pi\\MaYaLite.exe") not found err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"F:\\home\\pi\\MaYaLite.exe" failed, status c0000135

I partially solved found in the Internet library GLU32.DLL and copied in the system32 folder. At program start jumps out a window with the error ”ChoosePixelFormat failed ” and an OK button after clicking the program starts, but no choice of com port - hence no communication with the module. In the installation instructions of the program Manager MayaLite
Steps:

1. Plug-in USB adapter and make sure that the device is created.
2. Create a mapping of port wine:
ln-s /dev/ttyUSB0 ~/.wine/dosdevices/com1

3. Create the device in the registry:
wine regedit

Looking for [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\hardware\devicemap\serialcomm]

Add a key of type string like this:
"COM1"="COM1"

4. Startup Manager:
LC_ALL=ru_RU.CP1251 wine MaYaLite.exe
Next we pass the registration and enjoy.
Sorry to create a device in the registry does not work either as I have added the key "COM1"="COM1" but it does not save in the registry regedit. Tell me please really need the communication with the module. Of Windows 10 and it works. Thank you.
Alexandr2705

Return to ExaGear Desktop