CAN I RUN EXAGEAR IN MY ARMV7L PI3?

CAN I RUN EXAGEAR IN MY ARMV7L PI3?

Postby jiteshvirani » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:51 pm

i purchaged exagear and trying to install in pi3 model b but it could not start x86,when i type "exagear" it says command not found ,
Attachments
image1.JPG
image1.JPG (133.83 KiB) Viewed 1381 times
image2.JPG
image2.JPG (137.66 KiB) Viewed 1381 times
jiteshvirani

Re: CAN I RUN EXAGEAR IN MY ARMV7L PI3?

Postby Tehreal » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:17 am

Hi jiteshvirani,

I guess you already figured out but there is an error shown, indicating that a directory is missing. Have you tried to create that dir and start the install again?
Btw, it runs fine on my PI3 with ARMV7L. So this should not be the problem.

Kind regards
Tehreal

Postby Savad81 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:07 am

Yes, a Raspberry Pi 3 will install and load Eltech’s Exagear software, but they no longer provide a guest OS with Wine pre-installed, so nothing works on their software and you just have a OS that is in x86 mode.

And more importantly they leave it up to you and me to figure out how to appropriately download and install WINE, which is not what they advertise.
I have been trying to 2 days for many hours and WINE will NOT install on the guest Debian OS with the instructions provided on https://wiki.winehq.org/Debian

This is why the pre-installed fully functioning guest OS with WINE should have been provided with the purchase of the ExaGear software.

and I emailed them and just got a reply that said "did you follow the instruction provided" "if not then you can install Wine from apt-get repositories" ... no help whatsoever.
Savad81

Postby goha » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:39 pm

Follow this tutorial to run Wine on RPi
https://eltechs.com/run-wine-on-raspberry-pi/
goha

Return to ExaGear Desktop