Can't get a response from Support - license key activation

Can't get a response from Support - license key activation

Postby lateforthefuture » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:22 pm

Hi,

I have been in contact with support for over 72 hours with no response. Anyone else with similar issues? I can't seem to get my license key to activate, despite being in the required folder and running manual activation. Upon emailing them, no response. I'm tempted to take this to my financial institution - anyone else with the same issue / feedback? thanks.
lateforthefuture

Re: Can't get a response from Support - license key activati

Postby rookieone » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:27 am

Hi, yes, unfortunately I am experiencing the same. Trying to contact them since the end of December... No email replies and there does not seem to be anyone on the chat function on the website for weeks..
rookieone

Re: Can't get a response from Support - license key activati

Postby user » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:15 am

rookieone wrote:Hi, yes, unfortunately I am experiencing the same. Trying to contact them since the end of December... No email replies and there does not seem to be anyone on the chat function on the website for weeks..

You've purchased ExaGear Desktop for Raspberry Pi 1. But you are running install script on Raspberry Pi 2.

Raspberry Pi 2 is based on ARMv7 CPU architecture while Raspberry Pi 1 is based on ARMv6. And they are not compatible to each other. Therefore there are two different versions of ExaGear Desktop for different Raspberry Pi models.
user
Site Admin

Return to ExaGear Desktop