Teamspeak Client on Raspberry Pi 3

Teamspeak Client on Raspberry Pi 3

Postby Maek » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:54 pm

Hello everybody,

i want to install Teamspeak 3 Client on my Raspberry Pi 3, but i have a Problem.

But first.... I buy Exagear, I have a clean install of Raspian and the newest Version. The install of Teamspeak 3 Server work and TS3 works great. The install was easy with no Problem.

Then, i install Teamspeak 3 Client Version on my Raspberry, but when i start TS3 Client Version, then i become an issue. I must install more and more libraries, but i cant fix my problem with TS3 Client.

Have anyone of you a How to or a Tip, how to install Teamspeak 3 Client Version with no Problems?

Best regards
Maek

Re: Teamspeak Client on Raspberry Pi 3

Postby SpReeD » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:23 pm

Hi there,

first of all, their is no "install" for TS3, you just untar the package and bash "ts3server_startscript.sh".
To check if everything is working correctly, take a look at the logs, located in "logs/" and if the process is running (via htop or ps, what you prefer).
Be sure to do this with a different user than root and "inside" the VM, for this check the arch with the "arch" command.
SpReeD

Postby zivi » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:41 am

He is talking about Teamspeak 3 Client, not Server. ;)
His server running.
zivi

Postby Maek » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:06 am

Hello everybody,

Thanks for your posts. I have been able to solve the problems by myself. It looks normal that 12 packages have to be installed later.

Teamspeak3 client version runs now error free. Thanks for your Help.

Best regards
Maek

Return to ExaGear Desktop