Teamviewer stops working after x min/hours

Teamviewer stops working after x min/hours

Postby fred » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:19 pm

Hi,
I have setup Exagear Desktop and Teamviewer on RPI2 exactly as explained on http://eltechs.com/run-teamviewer-on-raspberry-pi/ except that I use UBUNTU MATE 15.10.1 instead of Raspbian. It installed fine, and remote access to my RPI2 works perfectly, except that remote connection becomes impossible after a random time which can be after 15 min up to after several hours.

Whenever this happens, my RPI2 still has access to internet (I can browse the web...) and it is still indicated as logged in at my on-line Teamviewer account. Teamviewer on the RPI2 just doesn't acknowledge anymore any incoming connection request.

Stopping/restarting Teamviewer on the RPI2 does not solve the problem, but rebooting the RPI2 does solve the problem, until x min/hours after which the same problem occurs.

Does the Eltechs team have any idea?

Thanks!
fred

Re: Teamviewer stops working after x min/hours

Postby Eltechs » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:31 pm

Hello!
We don't know what it could be. We did use TeamViewer on Raspberry Pi with ExaGear from time to time and there were no problems with connection. Could check TeamViewer log files and /var/log/syslog at the time when TeamViewer looses connection? Please post here if you find any error logs.
Eltechs

Return to ExaGear Desktop