[How To] Run Microsoft Windows applications on Raspberry Pi

[How To] Run Microsoft Windows applications on Raspberry Pi

Postby goha » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:59 pm

Very detailed video review that is understandable even for Raspberry Pi noobs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZuV8oTZiQE&feature=youtu.be

Many thanks to author!
goha

Re: [How To] Run Microsoft Windows applications on Raspberry

Postby dabogee » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:25 am

Hi, thx for video, but not all of applications are simple like the npp.
Could I ask your team to try to find a way how to run the metatrader 4 on raspberry pi 3 with exagear?

I have the exagear v.2.1, wine-2.0-eletechs on rasp Pi 3 with raspbian.
I started the app but it does not work correctly. It can not connect to a broker server and start work.

Thx,
Vyacheslav

I hope very much for your help.
dabogee

Postby jordandavidson » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:19 am

I have relatively a few windows programmed that I would like to set up on my Raspberry Pi . I know that you just can't set up home windows programs directly.
jordandavidson

Postby goha » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:08 pm

dabogee wrote:Hi, thx for video, but not all of applications are simple like the npp.
Could I ask your team to try to find a way how to run the metatrader 4 on raspberry pi 3 with exagear?

I have the exagear v.2.1, wine-2.0-eletechs on rasp Pi 3 with raspbian.
I started the app but it does not work correctly. It can not connect to a broker server and start work.

Thx,
Vyacheslav

I hope very much for your help.

Hello Vyacheslav!
Metatrader 4 is now running with ExaGear Desktop version 2.2 on RPi 2 and RPi 3. In order to update Exagear Desktop please please follow this instruction:
http://docs.eltechs.com/install-and-configure-exagear-desktop/how-to-update-exagear-desktop
and then install Metatrader 4 as described here:
https://eltechs.com/metatrader-4-on-raspberry-pi/
goha

Postby jamesrogers84 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:11 am

Well this is something which I wasn't even aware about, I'm doing networking and I feel like this place seems perfect to get details of technology thanks to Essay Writing Help| PapersArena for helping me providing best source of information regarding tips and tricks of technology, will open up a thread here if someone is facing problems in technical things.
jamesrogers84

Postby Harrygorden » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:07 am

have moderately a couple of windows modified that I might want to set up on my Raspberry Pi . Buy Coursework Online I realize that you can't set up home windows programs specifically.
Harrygorden

Postby Antoniokim » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:19 am

this is thoughts blowing and tremendous publish at all on top of. An incredible organizer on the customer computer, the substance of which can be then synchronized to Dropbox's servers and to extraordinary desktops and gadgets that the patron has delivered Dropbox on, staying up with the modern on all gadgets. proper work and maintain it up thanks. Punisher Skull Logo Vest
Antoniokim

Postby vainggooch » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:31 am

I would like to thank you for your nicely application, its informative and your writing style encouraged me to read it till end. Bane Trench Coat
vainggooch

Postby kevinkruse26 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:18 am

This is thoughts processing and tremendous publish in the slightest degree on prime of. an out of this world organizer on the client laptop, the substance of which might be then synchronized to Dropbox's servers and to extraordinary desktops and gadgets that the patron has delivered Dropbox on, staying up with the fashionable on all gadgets write my coursework. Correct work and maintain it up thanks.
kevinkruse26

Postby jiya » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:39 am

I don’t know how to run Microsoft windows application on the raspberry pi. You can share then question to some other sites related to the computer so that people who are working in related streams will know the answer so that they will share the answer on the site.los angeles wedding planners
jiya

Next

Return to ExaGear Desktop